Speak Motivate and Lead
Posted by Presentation Skills on July 4, 2008
Do you want to know how to influence others at work? The you need this book.
How to influence in today’s work place. The
complete guide to speaking as the Real Leader
Learn how to speak to your boss, your staff and your clients so they listen,
understand and then take action on what you say.
If you are a Section Manager, Sales Manager, or Chief Executive Officer, connecting with your audience and getting your message across is often a challenge. This power-packed e-book is the answer you have been looking for.
Here is what the Head of Psychology Services for the Australian Olympic Team (1992, 1996, 2000) and Business Psychologist Graham Winter had to say:
“Darren Fleming has created a simple reference guide to the tricky task of getting your message across in a way that doesn’t just inform but actually engages the audience. The many useful tips will make it a valuable tool for the busy manager and team leader.”
Graham Winter, Consultant Psychologist and Director, Graham Winter Consulting.
Head of Psychology Services, Australian Olympic Team (1992, 1996, 2000)
Author of Think One Team, High Performance Leadership and The Business Athlete
In this e-book you will learn:
- The 5 rules of PowerPoint that must be followed so you don’t send your audience to sleep
- The 7 rules for Presenting in Boardrooms
- How to control your nervousness when speaking
- How to make every person in your audience feel as though you are speaking directly with them
- How you can make any topic interesting – even statistics training can be interesting!
- How to use your stories to connect with every person in the room
- And much, much, much more.
“Don’t be deceived by this seemingly thin book (of 34 pages)! It compresses many nuggets of solid speaking advice that will take you years to find in other public speaking literature. No fluff and straight to the point! Oh, and you will feel really good about yourself because you finally get to read a book in one sitting!”
Public Speaking Coach and Author of The FAQ Book of Public Speaking
After reading this e-book you will know how to:
- Press your audiences’ ‘hot-buttons’
- Construct your message so people will want to listen
- How to get the right mental focus for your next sales presentation
- Connect with your audience in the most powerful way possible
- Put forward a different opinion and have others buy into it
- How to use stories to connect with others
And all this for just $17!!!
Here is what other speaker and business leaders have said about Speak Motivate and Lead:
“Effective and persuasive communication made easy. An insightful guide to motivating by speaking – a must for people who deal with people”
In Speak, Motivate, & Lead, Darren Fleming offers a quick but effective look at many areas of public speaking. He includes examples from his personal coaching and speaking, which are effectively mixed with mini-case studies.
He also offers concrete solutions and methods to many speaking situations, including impromptu speaking, handling boardroom meetings, and appropriately tackling humour.
A quick read, Speak, Motivate, & Lead is an excellent resource to keep nearby to refer to again and again.
Speaker – Author – Coach
Judged in the Top 100 Speakers in the World by Toastmasters International 5 times since 2002. Author of Win Place and Show
At just $17 it is a great investment in your career.
If you have to stand before any group and motivate them to follow your directions, you need to speak as a real Leader. This e-book will show you how to do that.
“The information is concise yet detailed with great examples that illustrate the fundamentals in presentation skills.”
Applied Communications Inc